Sunday, February 26, 2012

3rd wolrd country - WHAT WOULD YOU DO????I didnt ask right the first time - help???!!!?

If a volunteer was rasing money ($4,000 - to volunteer in a 3rd world country) and came to your door selling a coupon book for $15 with one coupon for a free something from a certain business(pizza, movie tickets, oil change, etc. valued at $15- so you made your money back) then there were more coupons to the same business you could use later to save money, would you buy it.



He (the volunteer) would recieve $5 for each one he sold + once he sold 600, which would be $3,000 of what he needed, a company would contribute the additional $1,000 he needed.



On top of this, 10% of the intitial sale would be contributed to a local charity -



MEANING if 800 coupons were sold you would be a part of an action group that had raised $1,200 for a local charity, and help a volunteer raise $4,000 to go teach skills and serve in a 3rd world country.3rd wolrd country - WHAT WOULD YOU DO????I didnt ask right the first time - help???!!!?
i would but 5 of them
I would buy.3rd wolrd country - WHAT WOULD YOU DO????I didnt ask right the first time - help???!!!?
i would buy them, maybe even more. give the kid some hope in what he's doing.
I check out charities before I give to them. If the charity was lagitimate I would, but the fact is most of the lagitimate Charities don't collect door to door because it is a risk to the volunteer and a liability for them if that person is hurt in doing so. Gone is the day girl scouts sell cookies door to door it is just not safe in this world.3rd wolrd country - WHAT WOULD YOU DO????I didnt ask right the first time - help???!!!?
bra i would buy ALL 800 OF THEM..I LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY...SOUTH AFRICA AND I RESPECT WHAT YOU OR THE 'VOLUNTEER' IS DOING..I THINK ITS TOTALLY GREAT.... I WOULD ACTUALLY TELL YOU TO KEEP THE COUPONS AND GIVE YOU THE $4000 OR MAYBE EVEN $5000 SO BY YOU KEEPING THE COUPONS YOU CAN MAKE THE SAME AMOUNT ON 800 COUPONS AS YOU WOULD ON 1600 COUPONS AND $1000 EXTRA...
it wont cost me so much to make him happy, so i think i would buy as many as i can...

at least his day would be made...
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment