Thursday, February 23, 2012

Paypal and ebay are ripping me off, the buyer threatened me and won the claim, how can they get away with this?

I bought a VHS Tape and when i got it it was broke, the buyer refused a refund, even if i returned it, and i contacted paypal, and the seller won the dispute.



I was selling dominois pizza cards, 16 bogo coupons.



I was selling them for $5 each. She bought 3, and as soon as she bought them, she told me she only wants to pay $1 each. I said no, the price is listed in the item.

She said if i did not give her them for $1 ea, she will give me negitive feedback, and she did.



Now i have negitive feedback.



2 weeks later, she paid the full $15, so i sent her 3 cards.



another 2 weeks later, she filed a dispute saying, item was not as decribed, (it was, she lied)and she wants all her $15 back. I told ebay and paypal she threatened me with bad feedback, and they did not care.



Today, they let her keep all 3 cards, and gave her her $15 back.Paypal and ebay are ripping me off, the buyer threatened me and won the claim, how can they get away with this?
Wow

You should Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment