Sunday, February 26, 2012

**SINCERE** PLEASE HELP - I need to know what you would do????

If a volunteer was rasing money ($4,000 - to volunteer in a 3rd world country) and came to your door selling a coupon book for $15 with one coupon for a free something from a certain business(pizza, movie tickets, oil change, etc. valued at $15- so you made your money back) then there were more coupons to the same business you could use later to save money, would you buy it.



He (the volunteer) would recieve $5 for each one he sold + once he sold 600, which would be $3,000 of what he needed, a company would contribute the additional $1,000 he needed.



On top of this, 10% of the intitial sale would be contributed to a local charity -



MEANING if 800 coupons were sold you would be a part of an action group that had raised $1,200 for a local charity, and help a volunteer raise $4,000 to go teach skills and serve in a 3rd world country.**SINCERE** PLEASE HELP - I need to know what you would do????
If the main (free coupon) was at a business that I normally used or would use I would probably do it. This sounds like a reasonable plan.
Yes, if the coupons in the book were ones I could use and get my money back.**SINCERE** PLEASE HELP - I need to know what you would do????
I would buy it.
:{}Hugh**SINCERE** PLEASE HELP - I need to know what you would do????
I think these deals are usually bogus. I know someone who bought one of those coupon books, but then when she tried to use the one of the coupons, the business said it wasn't real. Be careful, these guys are usually scam artists.
yea
I would if it was local businesses.
Never
no way. it's a pyramid scheme and i'd rather send my money directly to an organization already there.
If it were a legitamite offer, yes.
boy thaz loadsa math for a charity. anyways i would buy it.
why go through all of that for $4,000.00? if you really want to use the money to volunteer in a 3rd world country get your friends and family to ask for cash donations are free ticket on your behalf. no one is gonna believe you unless you're backed by someone to prove that's what you want the money for.
Sure. Most people would spend $15 for a good cause..besides, it's tax deductible.
sure, would u buy a silk scarf from me then, cost 15 dollar, 5 for me, 5 for good cause (stoping child prostition in cambodia) and 5 for the woman who made the scarf, iff you like you can work for me later. contact me.
I have bought those coupons before. They actually do save you a lot of money and they are for a good cause. It's a win - win situation.
  • pearson prentice hall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment