Sunday, February 26, 2012

I need some Coupon 101?

I need some help understanding this coupon thing. So If I have a coupon for $1 off 5 pizzas do I use one coupon or do I use 5? They say you can use one manufatured coupon per item but is that the same with those kinds of coupons? Or is it 1 coupon per 5? Any help thank you!I need some Coupon 101?
Sounds like you only save a dollar on the collective 5 pizzas....I need some Coupon 101?
If it says $1 off 5 pizzas you need 1 coupon per every 5 pizzas. If you buy 10 pizzas you need 2 $1 off coupons. If this coupon is from the store you can also use a manufacturer's coupon (if one is available) with the other coupon. I usually look at the buy one get one free deals for the week, pick the ones I actually eat/use then search online to see if there are any current manufacturer's coupons I can use along with that.

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/print-coup鈥?/a>

This is THE best site to find any coupon you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment