Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to deal with my brother's crazy girlfriend?

This past weekend, I was home from college since it was Thanksgiving



Well on Saturday my parents, sisters, brother and I were home in the evening playing apples to apples and we decided to order some pizzas.



I found some coupons for pizzas and made a call to the pizza place. I got a taco pizza, meat lovers, and a supreme pizza. We were going to pick it up and get some ice cream too!



So about ten minutes after I order it, my brothers girlfriend shows up. And she wants to go out to dinner but he tells her that we've just ordered pizza and invites her to stay for dinner. She asks "what kind of pizza?" So I tell her what we ordered and she says, "ewww...no those are nasty! Who did you order it from? " I told her it was Pizza Hut. She said, " no I'm calling them and changing it, I want cheese pizza!"

She then gets the house phone and tries to call Pizza Hut back! I snatch the phone

from her and tell her that we've ordered already and she can add a cheese pizza to the order if she wants to, but not to change our pizzas.



She then gets mad at me and tells me that I obviously just hate her and want to ruin her relationship with my brother! She then tells him to leave with her and take her out to dinner NOW! and he said he'd rather stay and hang out with us and have her there too, but she got angry and just left.



Was I wrong to tell her not to change our pizza order? I said we could add a cheese pizza on, but that was not good enough for her...How to deal with my brother's crazy girlfriend?
You're too nice. She is obviously a bad person who was never taught as a child to be considerate to others.



Thanksgiving is a primarily a family-oriented holiday anyway. You being home on a vacation and enjoying company with the family, your brother shows good traits. Her joining in wouldn't be all that bad, but attempting to take your brother away is a terrible idea. Honestly talk to your brother about her or something.



On a side note I hate impulsive people like that. Offering to add an extra pizza and her freaking out about it is just rage worthy.How to deal with my brother's crazy girlfriend?
She was obviously being very juvenile and rude. Is she just trying to control your brother?How to deal with my brother's crazy girlfriend?
Its okay. You did the right thing. I think your bros gurlfrend is .......kind of self-centered. If I were you I would apologize and try to start over with her. Hoped this helped! :)
You have got to be kidding us right? You're wondering if it was wrong to tell her not to change the order???



Do your parents not have tongues? Is your brother a mute? She's not the one paying for the pizza for crying out loud!

What a control freak!!



Addendum to your additional details:



It is not about you having to get ugly about things. This is your parents' home not hers. It is about them setting boundaries. If she's going throw a hissy fit tantrum then it is time to redefine those boundaries again.



Your brother's gf isn't being dramatic. She's being totally immature and stupid. Your brother needs to trade her in.

No comments:

Post a Comment