Monday, February 20, 2012

Can you describe the junk in your trunk?

Hmmm, let's see...



Spare tire, jack, jumper cables, first aid kit, 50lb bag of dog food, softball bat, glove and cleats, Pizza Hut coupons expiration date: June 2006. Assorted bric-a-brac.



And yours?Can you describe the junk in your trunk?
I assumed you meant the other trunk.

the only junk in my car trunk are things waiting to be taken back to stores and exchanged for something else....lol
Window shades for long trips, a jack, some flares, a couple of blankets, a pen, an odd assortment of Happy Meal toys, a can of Tire Inflate--- and I think that's it...Can you describe the junk in your trunk?
Sure can!



three foldable chairs, spare tire, jack, emergency road side kit, a bag of newspapers that need to be recycled (dated 2005), a box of crap that my mom put in there when she moved in June that I haven't bothered even getting out and looking at, too much other stuff to name...
Well, my LSU ice chest, a few bags of Doritos, spare tire/jack, another backpack icechest thingy



(I have a Honda truck, and its still filled with my tailgating supplies =)Can you describe the junk in your trunk?
I have a Spare Tire, Jack, Lawn Chairs, an Emergency Road Side Kit and I think that's it.
I have chairs,bats,tools, and bags in my trunk.
It is a rolling diaper bag for teenagers -

5- two leters of Mt Dew

6- cases of Cd's

Jackets in several sizes

emergency overnight camping gear

and roadside accessories (tire, jack, flares, first aid, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment