Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do you think I should've called the police?

I work at Pizza Hutt and a lady called in today. She was going to order 4 kids pizzas and she had 'your child reads so much' you get a coupon for free kids pizzas. She said she wanted it delivered to her house because she was going out of town and the kids only had so much money to pay for the delivery driver and the food.

A) I thought it was weird that she would leave her elementary school children to answer the door to a stranger. [They had to be elementary because the coupons are for elementary students.]

B) It was strange that she would leave her children alone for such a long period of time. She said she was leaving town and not coming back till much later.

C) I don't know if she was mentally stable by the way she acted on the phone.



I just don't know if I'd be my place to call in a thing like that or if there is anything the police can do? I'm just a 16 year old myself, but it just didn't rub me right.Do you think I should've called the police?
No. She could have had a neighbor check on them while she was gone, etc.Do you think I should've called the police?
Thats not really worth calling the police about. you dont really know the whole story behind it. its not your place to do so and it doesnt seem like an emergency.Do you think I should've called the police?
nah, if who ever delivered the pizza noticed something was wrong, perhaps then. But it wasn't your place to call
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment