Monday, February 20, 2012

What is in your wallet and/or purse?

In my purse is ...

-Two tickets to our favorite haunted attraction

-A change pouch with about 75 cents and my keys in it

-My cell phone

-A menu to my favorite coffee shop

-A cardboard cup holder from the same coffee shop

-Pizza hut coupons (that will probably never be used)

-A stewarts rootbeer cap

-My wallet



Inside my wallet is

-3 business cards to some local shops

-A walmart reciept

-A walmart discount card

-My social security card

-My ID

-My library card

-A build a bear workshop card

-A hundred dollar billWhat is in your wallet and/or purse?
-empty wallet

-ID card

-a piece of paper with my email and info on it

- a canon powershot a630 camera

-calgon spritz

-brush

-compact

-eyeliner

-mascara

-lipgloss

-nail clippers

-another mirror

-hair bungees (aka ponytail holders)

-those little clippy things that like pop when you snap them into your hair they are like big on one side little on the other and have that line in the middle...



in my wallet is:

nothing
a pocket mirror, tissues, comb, pens, paper, paperclips, my wallet containing a small amount of cash and credit cards, gum, tampons, and a condom.What is in your wallet and/or purse?
some change, few credit cards and a couple of condoms.
a pen, a chapstick, some money, and my sunglasses,oh yeah, my keysWhat is in your wallet and/or purse?
Wallet: ID, SScard, bank card, credit card, one of those market cards, a few business cards, and thats about it, I hate having a fat wallet.
money, kids pictures, 3 credit cards (visa, MC, %26amp; American express), sams club card, drivers lisc, ssn card, bank card, three business cards from research associates.
Too many receipts and too many credit cards.
2 hours ago,

-bank card

-credit card

-licence

-medicare card

-a 3 month old ticket to the football

-a few recepts

-$724



now,

all of the above, minus the $724

No comments:

Post a Comment