Sunday, February 26, 2012

Would this be considered"bad ettiquette"...?

my moms Friend always comes over,right at dinner time when were eating,ends up staying so we kinda have to offer her food.



sometimes she will come over, and brought some type of dessert,but we already had bought dessert,so she leaves with the dessert,even though she came over for supper at our house!!!



my mum went over to her house last weekend, she didn't have any bread, for breakfast in the morning, didn't go buy some,even though she invited her over.



my mom had to buy her *own*pizza for dinner,. the friend had 2 coupons, gave one to my mom becuz it was one per person, and my mom had to buy it.



she left it there,at the friends house,but if that was reverse situation the friend would of taken it home.



out of the blue she asks us for dinner. she has hamburgers. there is four of us in our family.2 iin hers. only 5 hamburgers. she doesn't get anymore, and splits one hamburger in half....so my mum has to take the half....



and this is irreverent but she rented a movie with lesbian scenes in it... and when my mum said this movie is about blah blah blah she went and turned it off! "becuz she cant watch that"



um hello!?Would this be considered"bad ettiquette"...?
YES, that is bad ettiquette. And that is extremely rude! My friends do that to me all the time. and I HATE it! Like one time my friend asked me to go to the movies with her but told me I had to pay for both of us and pick her up and bring her home. Um, hello? You asked me, not the other way around. I hate rude people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment