Sunday, February 26, 2012

SURVEY: IF you are a Paraguayan woman who would like to go out for a beer and a good time will you..?

please send me your phone number, a photo, and a coupon for a free Papa John's pizza?

Thanks in advance.SURVEY: IF you are a Paraguayan woman who would like to go out for a beer and a good time will you..?
For you I will move to Paraguay, wait seven years to naturalize as a citizen, have a sex change, get a phone with a working number, and arrange for the pizza coupon. You are worth it.



PS Does this offer come with a javelin?
I'm half Mexican and I love beer and good times, you can easily find my phone number on any men's restroom wall in the continental United States, as well as three Canadian provinces, you know what I look like %26lt; and this might be a deal breaker, but Papa John's pizza is ghastly, it'll give you worms, but I live in Chicago so we can find some goooooood pizza.



Call me. I'll be waiting.SURVEY: IF you are a Paraguayan woman who would like to go out for a beer and a good time will you..?
Last time you pulled this scam, circa 1987, you used the Pizza Box to smuggle pantyhose and amphetamines to your cousin Leroy in County Jail and then posted my photos and phone # in Men's Bathroom Stalls across Orange County with the headline "Meat Lover Looking for Crusty Bread-stick".








Here's Guido's photo:



http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1200000/im鈥?/a>



His phone number is 1-800-hot-Paraguayan-sex.



The coupon is in the mail.



*cries*SURVEY: IF you are a Paraguayan woman who would like to go out for a beer and a good time will you..?
Actually I'm Siberian, hope that doesn't matter. Here's my pic

http://www.flickr.com/photos/urban_jungl鈥?/a>

It's my centerfold from Play Kitty.

1-800-CAT-HOUSE, Just ask for Swishy Tail, they'll know who you mean
i went outta my way to find you one

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080鈥?/a>



make sure she doesn't throw a Javelin your way
How about an Italian woman with perfectly formed ta-tas and some Luigi's Pizza?
%26lt;so desparately wanting to get to know you better%26gt;



.....ummmm ... I got a Parachute and a mid-way ticket to Alaska to get salmon .....



** Ding, Ding am I the lucky winner?
i did not know Women lived in Paraguay
well im not one but i want two points so.
I fell for this once already...
Can I bring my javelin with me?
I'm good ol American but look hot when making food.....

No comments:

Post a Comment