Thursday, February 23, 2012

I went on a DATE; WOMEN ran out of the door when I INTRODUCED her to my 8 KIDS鈥 am 5鈥? & 300 POUNDS?

I am 30 %26amp; from Ireland; my wife past away last year leaving me with 8 kids. I am depressed %26amp; with no money as my kids snatch the 拢600 off me that I get in benefits every week.



Anyway I got set-up on a blind date with this beautiful doctor. I took her to pizza hut (I paid with coupons out of a newspaper since I did not have money and she paid for herself), she did not mind because she felt sorry for me.



When we came back to mines; my youngest kid came to open the door %26amp; asked if we had sex yet ;o) %26amp; den to kill it I introduced her to my 8 kids; she ran out of the door?



You think I should phone her %26amp; ask her for another date?



BTW I am 5鈥? and 300 pounds.I went on a DATE; WOMEN ran out of the door when I INTRODUCED her to my 8 KIDS鈥 am 5鈥? %26amp; 300 POUNDS?
you should be a script writer lol
freeek so sad to put fake crap on hereI went on a DATE; WOMEN ran out of the door when I INTRODUCED her to my 8 KIDS鈥 am 5鈥? %26amp; 300 POUNDS?
im sorry WHAT???!!!

seriously, NO!!! you should NOT have gone to pizza hut and paid for yourself by coupons!!!!, do you not work!???? the 拢600 you get a week, you should be in control of!! i mean ok, you have 8 kids but there are 6 ppl in my family and we manage on 拢150 a week for food, so clearly you are spending it on the wrong things!!!

i think you should sort your life out first, especially your financial position, and THEN think about going on a date, but DONT ask that woman to go on another date, she doesnt deserve it!
You sound like a great catch, I'll go out with you.I went on a DATE; WOMEN ran out of the door when I INTRODUCED her to my 8 KIDS鈥 am 5鈥? %26amp; 300 POUNDS?
It is up to you definitely.

If you want to call her, do it. After all she accepted to go out with you once.

Obviously you have a big problem and I do not mean your 8 kids and 300 pounds. Your problem is the state of your mind.

I feel pity for you, read over your question. You are telling us I'm a lost case what can i do?. I ask you if you meet somebody who says "I'm a poor old woman, my life is end dead and I don't know what to do with my 8 kids" what would you do?, run away, woudln't you?.

When your son asked you if you had sex, you should have laughed and tell him,of course no隆, we are just friends.

First of all, get this striaght, you have plenty of problems you can take pity for yourself or batle on. The easiest way burst out crying whenever you want, the harder one change your mind and go on.

My unasked advices:

First, you are broke but you can get on shape you don't have to look like a model but you can do some exercise everyday (as simple as walk), and have lighter meals. I promise in 3 months you will look and feel better.

Second, your kids are blessings. Children give lots of troubles but they can be also fulfilling. When you think about them, try to remember the good things they can do and you will feel better why do you have to focus on bad things if you can do nothing to get round them, look at the lighter side.

Third, don't let anyone feel sorry for you. It is not matter of being proud, it is a matter of selfsteem which is important to get on.

Four, take it easy and don't focus on dates to much as long as you start feel better things will come up on itselves.

BATLE ON, you owe it to yourself and then to your children.

To finish, I hope i did not waste my time with a question for fun.
OMG!Are you for real?
Yes go for it!!!
You don't sound like anybody different than I've ever gone out with. I'm as big as a house too so that doesn't have anything to do with it. Besides, this is a bogus question.
she probably doesnt wanna have to deal with 8 kids...forget about her...
Some women are just too picky mate !!
lol!! stuff her hun - Ill date you!!! WHAT A CATCH!!!!!! Do you have many coupons for mcdonalds??

xx
You need to wait a while before you introduce the woman to the kids. Not only will it be emotional for the woman, but it can do damaging effects on the children. Maybe you should wait a while before trying to find a replacement wife. You should be more concerned with financial matters and raising your children first.
thats just funny
you're kidding, right?
no next date. shes done
forget couse he will never come back, just find some means to look afther your 8 kids
  • chucky cheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment