Sunday, February 26, 2012

What did you think of last night's Supernatural episode?

I think it was one of their best ever, which was socking b/c I was prepared not to like it. Yet, I could not stop laughing. It was hilarious. My favorite parts were when Dean declared he was a virgin again (Personally, I agree with Sam. Not even an Angel can put back Dean's virginity), Dean's Octoberfest outfit, and Dracula paying for a pizza using a coupon.



Oh btw ladies, please answer my Dean Poll: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What did you think of last night's Supernatural episode?
loved it, Dracula was so funny, loved him leaving on a vespa after his fight with Dean, the pizza thing was great "is it with garlic? not if you didn't order garlic!). The black and white thing was really good, definitely on my supernatural top 5What did you think of last night's Supernatural episode?
OMG i loved it!!

that was like my fav part to lol

also in the end

and ya i think thats more of phantom than draculaWhat did you think of last night's Supernatural episode?
yeah, it was an excellent episode, one of my all time favourites. it mixed in so many horror homages, as well as linking it to the shows own mythology, which i thought was great. also, dean was back to being his old self which is always great to see, and sam was pretty funny as well. just a great episode, and i even liked the girl in it who dean rescued. favourite moment was probably the bit where dracula rides away on a scooter lol. also, you're right, it is like phantom of the opera, it was referenced in the episode, i think there was a poster for it or someone mentioned it, cant remember

No comments:

Post a Comment