Sunday, February 26, 2012

**SINCERE** PLEASE HELP - I need to know what you would do???

If a volunteer was rasing money ($4,000 - to volunteer in a 3rd world country) and came to your door selling a coupon book for $15 with one coupon for a free something from a certain business(pizza, movie tickets, oil change, etc. valued at $15- so you made your money back) then there were more coupons to the same business you could use later to save money, would you buy it.



He (the volunteer) would recieve $5 for each one he sold + once he sold 600, which would be $3,000 of what he needed, a company would contribute the additional $1,000 he needed.



On top of this, 10% of the intitial sale would be contributed to a local charity -



MEANING if 800 coupons were sold you would be a part of an action group that had raised $1,200 for a local charity, and help a volunteer raise $4,000 to go teach skills and serve in a 3rd world country.**SINCERE** PLEASE HELP - I need to know what you would do???
I am sorry, I would never believe that kind of thing. The world is already almost full of swindlers and racketeers.**SINCERE** PLEASE HELP - I need to know what you would do???
I would not trust any doorstep salesman as far as I could throw them.**SINCERE** PLEASE HELP - I need to know what you would do???
Nope. Sounds like a scam to me

No comments:

Post a Comment