Sunday, February 26, 2012

My life on a lie? what!?

I鈥檝e been locked inside that house all the while You hold the key And I鈥檝e been dying to get out and that might be the death of me I gotta get outta here, I'm stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake, I gotta get outta here And I'm begging you, I'm begging you, I'm begging you, To Be My Escape.

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
hi. this is a bit long but worth reading trust me its really short just doesnt seem like it. *sigh* my life: stinks i am so stupid, ugly, and anti social.



how?



in second grade we had this weekly thing where we had to read a book and write about it. so i read judy moody gets famous but i only read the half. the other part was a different book stuck inside that one. i was such a social person, a little shy, but whateva and i didnt let anyone mess with me without me sayin something i was so awesome and then that week:



we could get a coupon for a free mini 4-slice pizza from pizza hut. and the teacher was like you read that?! and im like yah i read judy moody gets famous but no one knew it was two books stuck together so everyone thought i read this thick book. so she was like wooo thats amazing and gave me one of those coupons. i didnt know what she was talkin about until every one was like woah you read something that thick! and i didnt wanna say anything cuz some people were mean to me sometimes and there WAS nothing i could do so they would be mean to me more and it was 2nd grade and i really just didnt tell my teacher cuz the shyness kicked in. so i tore up the coupon and told myself to forget about it, make it up! so i decided to read so many books and hard ones too so i could make it up and i just spent all my life reading to make it up and now im in 7th grade im ugly, sorta stupid, really shy, and antisocial.



but sometimes i just break through and i am awesome like i used to be.its like the person i was, the person i am, and the person i wanna be is all locked up inside me and sometimes it just comes out but gets locked up again.



so what can i do? i mean there is this one person that can probably help me because he is so chill and just like the me i used to be. so yah.



what can i do? am i just screwed? whateva you say- whether you say anything at all- my life based on a lie.My life on a lie? what!?
You know what? I think your life sounds a lot like that book you read in second grade. The Real You is like the smaller book inside the thicker one; people were impressed by the thickness of the book, and because you were little, you didn't know how to clear up the confusion.



So now you're not little anymore, and you've atoned for your transgression a zillion times, but you're still beating yourself up emotionally. Why are you doing that? You sound like an awesome person to me, right now.



Your life is NOT based on a lie. Just be who you are, and people will like you or not. If they don't, it's their loss, but I'm sure that (now or later) you'll realize that who you are is just great.



So why not now?



Have you ever read this:



"If I am not for me, who will be for me?

If not now, when?"



Enjoy now, please.Have fun, and be proud of your awesome self. :)My life on a lie? what!?
you're welcome, but please be aware that you're choosing loneliness. You can choose to be friendly to someone else who seems lonely, instead. :)

Report Abuse

My life on a lie? what!?
I'm sorta shy too! but, i have friends and I'm social. start participating more in class... talk to that girl who seems nice. get know her.... how 'bout a little make-up? style your hair? cut or grow your hair? christmas IS coming soon... ask mom and dad for new clothes, make-up, cell phone, hair stuff... good make-up and hair stores to go to are local drug stores big or small. good stores to go to for clothes would be Tillys, Pac Sun, Hollister, Abercrombie, EXPRES, Limited, and American Eagle. check our cell phones on line. show your parents the one you like. here is my email address in case you need anything: briktona@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment