Sunday, February 26, 2012

If the coupon isn't requested, should it be volunteered?

We order two pizzas with special offer coupon from phone book.

One at regular price/one at half price. Order given over the

phone. When picked-up by me at merchant, I keep coupon in my

pocket until it is requested. It is never requested. I continue to use it. My wife says I'm wrong. She says give it

up when I give the money. She implies I'll go to Hell for this. (turtle girl's husband.)If the coupon isn't requested, should it be volunteered?
that's what we do also. I don't think they care about actually getting the coupons. Now if they ask, that's a different story.



Geez, I've been told to keep it for next time before.
I do the same thing. If they aren't going to go by the policies of the business then it's not my fault they aren't holding up the responsibility of their job.

Report Abuse

If the coupon isn't requested, should it be volunteered?
Should be given out. However, alot of the places who don't requested means that they have plenty of it at the store and they automatically give you the coupon price.
I dont think so...if they didnt ask for it they must not want it it id.use it againIf the coupon isn't requested, should it be volunteered?
It has no cash value, and obviously the can afford to sell pizzas at that price or they would not advertise that price.



As for you going to hell, if that is your determining factor then you are doing OK, tell her that you will give the coupon to Saint Peter at the pearly gates to make up for it! LOL!



Until then keep using it!
You're going to hell if you willingly pay more for things versus saving your hard earned money.
I never offer it UNLESS they ask! They're just going to toss it anyway!
Dear Turtle girl !

I am not too good with yahoo! answer.

My email is : edoneenterprise@yahoo.com

Please let me know your question at your best comvenience.

Yours ,

EdoneEnterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment