Thursday, February 23, 2012

What do u think about DOMINOS pizza, do u reckon theyr great or crap?

my husband hates them, he says its like eating dogfood or cardboard, i always tell him to shut up and eat it,

we usually get laporchetta, cos he whines so much,,,,but yesterday i had a dominos coupon for $5.95 each, so i went out and brought those instead,,,

i forced them down, and pretended they were nice and to stop his whinging,,, i finally realise they r crap,,,lol, but wouldnt tell my hubby of course!



im not saying all dominos are crap cos ive never tried another store,, i just think ours is ran by 14 year olds, theres hardly any topppings on top, and they are dry and boring!!What do u think about DOMINOS pizza, do u reckon theyr great or crap?
Dominos, used to be very good here in Saudi Arabia, but no more it isnt even near to good anymore, plus they have increased their prices, we usually go out to Pizza inn, great pizza and great service
they are crapWhat do u think about DOMINOS pizza, do u reckon theyr great or crap?
I think dominoes is nice but it's too thin the crust. I prefer pizza hut or La porcetta because they have more topping and it's more filling too :)
I'm from Jersey and we have some really awesome pizza here. Dominos is pretty much crap, nothing authentic about it at all.... I think the closest they have to "real" pizza is the Brooklyn style. But even that is pretty crappy.What do u think about DOMINOS pizza, do u reckon theyr great or crap?
Hey Mamma...they're ALL run by 14 year olds %26amp; yes , they are crap ! You are paying for pastry with very average toppings .

Try Pizza Capers ...you'll see the difference!
I think they are crap LOL. I mean, if you really need a pizza and nothing else is open, they will do....but their crust is tasteless and either way too thin or too thick, and they barely put any toppings on....I prefer Pizza Hut any day!!
nasty you can buy tombstone from the super market freezer and it will taste better!!!!
they're not great but not crap
In a pinch they're ok. The only decent thing on their menu is their cheese bread and even Pizza Hut's is better.
There is never enough pizza in dominoes boxes
I don't think that they are great since it is made out of not so good things. But I do enjoy pizza from Peter Piper Pizza. Now they make REAL pizza.
Dirty little teens, most of them, swinging the broom around in the air at each other spreading filth into the ingredients. I will not eat there and I spy on the Papa Johns people while they fix my food.
I am a great pizza lover, and I think little ceaser pizza is better then Dominos, but my husband does not like pizza at all, and he says all pizza taste like cardboard.
domino's pizza is made from recycled domino's.....:D and they taste like crap....
Where I live we have little choice, because there is only one pizza shop in a 40 minute radius. But it isn't domino's. They are a lovely Italian family and they make the BEST pizza's and lasagne. It is soo good.

I love going there, because you can smell the pizza's cooking half a mile up the road. The family are a friend of Andrew's family and they always make you feel welcome.

As for 14 year olds running shops, have you been into Coles lately???
As an Italian I am deeply offended that Dominos can call what they produce PIZZA. The bases are all pre-made and frozen.

The toppings are minimal - lucky if you get one olive per slice and your hubby is right - they taste like cardboard..



PS: We only eat it if we really tired or lazy and cbf'd going up the road to get proper pizza!!
i prefer pizza haven then pizza hut, domino's is the last choice, yes have you ever noticed not just pizza but anything where kids serve you the service is crap and like pizza the topping are much less than a adult would serve, hey i bought a hot dog from Wendy's a few days ago and this kid served me and said if i wanted cheese its extra i said that's OK and he remarked well you cant get it for free we will go broke, the sad and funny thing was he was serious, nothing else mattered in this kids world but to make sure i paid 50cents extra for cheese
I agree with your husband.



They remind me of frozen pizzas from the supermarket.



I think thats where they get them from.



I prefer to get our pizzas from private pizza shops not big names.
I only like their Godfather pizza.

I'm from NZ of course and there's not much dirty business going on in my Dominos.
i hate it. once my brotha got diarea for eating domino's pizza. Im from santa ana in the usa and here we have pizza called little ceaser's i dont kno if any of u have heard of it.
I think they are crap..no value for your money
I think they are crap too. Our friend up until recently was the manager of Donimos In Dandenong, he didn't like them either lol...



My husband did 2 nights of driving for them and it was a nightmare! They have so many rules for their staff it's ridiculous!

They can never keep staff and are ALWAYS looking for drivers!!





Crap pizzas and crap business, that's why they always have special coupons in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment