Thursday, February 23, 2012

What did you get in the mail today?

I got an offer from Aladdin Hotel in Las Vegas for 2 nights at the special rate of $69 a night, a copy of the Pennysaver, Encino Center Car Wash coupons, an offer for Direct TV, Closet World, Cingular Phones, Papa Joe's Pizza, and an invitation to the fashion event of the summer, with coupons from Express.What did you get in the mail today?
new hair saloon coupon, my phone bill/gosh/ and a newspaper...
student loan papers, offering to take 0.77% off my grand total or something of that sortWhat did you get in the mail today?
I'm going to open my mail right now...I think I won something too..wait ..never mind just a $123 water bill..false alarm..
All I ever get.. bills and more billsWhat did you get in the mail today?
If it isn't from someone I know-I immediately delete.
I got coupons for Kroger's grocery store!! That's it can you believe it nothing else just stupid coupons!! Can't ***** to bad no bills right!! ha ha ha LOL :)
Just a much needed check.
UNCLE BILL.

DAM PHONE BILL AND ELECTRICITY BILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment