Sunday, February 26, 2012

Maniac Magee Question For a Project?

am doing a book project on maniac magee the book. For the project I have to make a mini suitcase and print or draw pictures of at least 10 items he would bring with him. I already have butterscotch krimpets, grayson's glove, his new baseball(given by grayson), a ripped up piece of encyclopedia A, a picture of his mom and dad, and his coupon for a free pizza every week at cobbles pizza. Please helpManiac Magee Question For a Project?
Your soo lucky i just finished that book in school and i have the book right here!!! Okay i would say a crayon that Hester and Lester drew on the TV and stuff with, Lyle Lyle Crocodile (a book Maniac read to Hester and Lester in the beggining) and maybe a pair of sneakers he ran with? You already have some good ones I couldn't think of really good ones but I still hope this helps!Maniac Magee Question For a Project?
I remember reading the book and liking it, but I don't remember what it was about. Maybe you can have something that represents some of the settings he's been in.

No comments:

Post a Comment