Thursday, February 23, 2012

Would you ever join a cult?

I have free coupons for a slice of pizza for everyone who joins...:)



All that is required is that you show up dressed as a banana, and free up your schedule on the 12th of December, 2012...I've got a fun filled activity planned for that day...



:)Would you ever join a cult?
one question : where:P

and we gotta wait til 2012 fun fun
Sounds cooler than the Illuminati requirements....Would you ever join a cult?
noooo
Depends on what the cult is.Would you ever join a cult?
i would definately join a cult, maybe not your strange banana thing but you know... another one
I'll do anything you say Messiah



;D
No
oh boy, PIZZA!! :D



count me in!



*skips*
No.
Nope never
some people say christianity is a cult
lol









What kind of pizza?
if the incentives of joining it were awesome....hell yes.



it'd need to be uber secret though.
no thanks i want to be a pear
hell no
No thanks I'll pass.
I'm in.
will a kangaroo suit do .lol
Count me in.. do you fancy playing a game of final fantasy?



:)
i'm already in a secret sect...... can't talk about it though... limited membership
I thought that I was one.....I,m sure thats what she called me anyway......
No, but you get Holland's pies in I might reconsider.
ah crap i just loaned my banana costume to a friend. will an apple do??
I have Y/As a cult isn't it?...

But hey i'll be in yours too as a banana ....just don't split on me;-)
well....my grams belongs to a bear club....for people who collect "Boyd's and TY bears... I go with her sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment