Monday, February 20, 2012

How to persuade a seller into buying pizza?

The robotics club at my school is having a fundraiser and they want me to sell pizza to get money. I have a catalouge from Joe Corbi's and I have to sell something from the catalouge. They have some great stuff like make your own pizza kits, pretzels, cookie dough, dog cookie dough, make your own queso and calzone kits and etc....



But the thing is, the cheapest thing on here is cookie dough that is $14.00. Im afraid no one at my school will buy anything. Do you guys have any ideas on how to persuade people into buying items?



Maybe I could make up my own coupon thing but I dont see how that will work. Thanks in advance.How to persuade a seller into buying pizza?
I assume you mean you want to persuade a buyer into buying pizza... Well if any of the other kids at your school make any money, you can always rob them, and then eat your pizza lol jk. Just be a salesman there's nothing more to it then a good pitch, and a great smile!! Watch the movie "boiler room" even though he's a stockbroker hear the sales pitches he has, he was selling them BS he was selling them an idea. $14.00 is a bit pricy so hit the rich neighborhoods, don't just go up to a persons door and be like "would you like to buy some pizza?", be creative, there's thousands of ways to do it - you just gotta find one that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment