Monday, February 20, 2012

What is the content of your junk drawer?

I was looking for tape and I realized my junk drawer was full of junk.



pot holder, random batteries, screw driver, paint brush, bottle opener, chop sticks, deck of cards, and a coupon for $4 off my next pizza that expired 2 yrs ago..What is the content of your junk drawer?
mine is good, this is my junk drawer at work, an office voodoo kit, a kahula candy, punkin eraser, pistachios, pennies, pens, a ticket which says keep this coupon, probably there for years. I answered this question cuz the voodoo kit is real... i love it.. it was a gift from someone in the office... they thought of me.....
several of my broken heartsWhat is the content of your junk drawer?
my school textbooks.
Screw driver, dead batteries that don't match, staples for no stapler, burnt birthday cards from where they fell onto the cake, coupon books from my little cousin, a tiny bottle of liquor that's probably three years old...

haha.

What is the content of your junk drawer?
I avoid that drawer
papers, cameras remotes, hats, photos
I have a junk room.
A load of wires, for my camera and everything. my psp, a book, my mp3 player, a small box, some birthday card. :)



That's just the one in my room, its not really a junk draw, but its the draw with the most stuff just put in there. :)
ipod box. sticky notes. advil. vicoden. paper clips. a fetus. leprechaun. pocket knives.
I'm a bit of a Monica, and don't have a juk draw.



Pus, I cleared out all my crip a while ago on the assumption that I am going to emigrate again.
junk
a couple of chargers that I have no idea what they go to

random batteries

string

screws and nails

oh...that's where the nail clippers went!

a lighter

a couple b-day candles

electrical tape

my old name tag from a job I left over 5 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment