Monday, February 20, 2012

POLL: Do you ever use coupons...?

POLL2: TV Dinner OR Frozen Pizza?POLL: Do you ever use coupons...?
My wallet has been rescued because I use every kind of coupon available.



Poll 2: I prefer to either make my own pizza or buy one delivered to my door. Again, I take advantage of using coupons for home delivery. Peace!
Yep, if I have them and, more importantly, REMEMBER I have them :P



Frozen pizza.POLL: Do you ever use coupons...?
Sometimes, if we're low on money.







Eeeh, frozen pizza.
sure do, just not those online ones that make you install that coupon printer, it is a form of adware / spyware and not recommended.POLL: Do you ever use coupons...?
yessss maam, my girl does all the time

we just bought our first house...ITS EXPENSIVE!!!



ill take a Frozen Pizza....Digiorno!
Yes.

TV Dinner.
My husband laughs at me for my coupon use. I use 'em for everything,from getting 1/2 price groceries to Buy one /get one dinners and movies!!!! Pizza!!
yeah times are tight, and ill pass on the TV dinners and pizza, its all my ex wife knew how to cook
All the time.



Frozen pizza.
No

Frozen Pizza
yes, i used one for laundry soap yesterday! saved a dollar yay.



pizza yummy
everynow and then on like fast food





pizza
not really

frozen pizza
Yes, all the time!

TV Dinner
no

frozen pizza
No.. Pizza
Yes, Pizza.
Yeah I used a couple last week lol. But I rarely do....but it was for Jack's mini buffalo ranch chicken sandwiches so it's all good.
i have 1 from shoprite that im so gonna use. frozen pizza
Yes on coupons.
Yes!
hell yessss i do.

TV dinner.
no...



uggh neither

No comments:

Post a Comment