Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm tired, I don't want to cook dinner, and I haven't eaten all day, and I'm a tightwad with a coupon?

Have you ever eaten the "lasagna" from Pizza Hut?



Is it good, bad, hideous, or what? Talk to me Goose, I'm effing starving.I'm tired, I don't want to cook dinner, and I haven't eaten all day, and I'm a tightwad with a coupon?
who you foolin' with "tightwad"? Not I says the Grand Canyon.



My noni would roll over in her grave if I even thought about ordering "lasagna" from "Pizza" Hut. So ... um ... I dunno
never tried it but I have had other pastas from there and don;t like themI'm tired, I don't want to cook dinner, and I haven't eaten all day, and I'm a tightwad with a coupon?
The "Alfredo" aint half bad. Wait........ with beer anyway :)







Eat up woman!
It can't be any worse than Stouffer's right? Haven't tried it. That's what makes me so remarkably helpful.I'm tired, I don't want to cook dinner, and I haven't eaten all day, and I'm a tightwad with a coupon?
No I havent but I do want to
I'm just here trying to look up chacha's dress.
I had the fetuchini chicken thing--it was ok. Just ok.
It tastes remarkably like school lasagna always did.
it is disgusting try somewhere else
I don't like it
it's actually surprisingly good. i thought it would be nasty but i liked it.
it's bad
maybe you should get GCG to take you to an all you can eat buffet
I have no idea, Maverick. Or are you Iceman? I get confused.
You could try some cafeteria food, it certainly tastes lest than what a coupon would pay
good the mack and cheese with bacon is out of this world and the lasagna rocks too
I've had everything but that...and they were good! That sounds like an excellent idea! Maybe I'll have hubby pick up dinner tonight.
order beer with it and you will be fine
Go w/ the Alfredo
Hey Maverick...I've never had it...

They closed down the Pizza Hut where I am...but I never liked their red sauce. If you try it, go for the alfredo one!!



And garlic bread too!!
Well I have eaten in pizzahut a couple of times and the pizzas weren't too bad
When I eat at a "pizza" restaurant I generally eat "pizza" since it's a, ya know, "pizza" restaurant that specializes in "pizza"...
awww, my beaver. I'll cook for you tonight then. But you have to gimme some tonight.
Meh, it's kinda salty Cel, but not too bad.
sorry, havent had it yet.
I've tried their other pastas and they are not bad
Honey???? Is that you AGAIN?!?!?



I will tell you ONE MORE TIME, get PIZZA FROM PIZZA PLACES, OT LASAGNA!
Oh, you know you'll order it and choke it down. Just don't expect it to look like it does on the ad.

I haven't had it, but can it be any worse than enchiladas in a can?
You could try eating beaver?
no, i make my own.
The Ham and Cheese sandwich is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment